Do you want the photos you send via WhatsApp to have a higher image quality? You no longer need to download apps or carry out complicated tricks, because WhatsApp allows you to send better quality images simply and quickly.
How to send better quality photos on WhatsApp?
Being a new feature that came to WhatsApp, it is necessary to enter the app settings to activate it. If you don’t know where this option is, don’t worry, we’ll show you how to access it below:
- The first step you have to take is open the WhatsApp app from your phone.
- With the messaging app already open on your mobile, you will have to click on the three vertical dots located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with various options will be displayed.. Within this menu, you will have to click on the option that says “Settings” (the last of all).
- You will enter the WhatsApp Settings screen. Within this screen, you must click on “Storage and data”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Photo upload quality”.
- A small screen will open with three options: “automatic”, “Best Quality” and “Data Savings”. So that the photos you send have better quality, you must select the middle option (Best Quality).
- Once this option is selected, you will have to click on “Okay” to confirm the changes.
Can’t change the quality of photos on WhatsApp?
If for any reason you cannot find the option that allows you to change the quality of the photos that you send by WhatsApp, you must update the app manually from the Google Play Store.
On the other hand, if you already have the latest version of the messaging app and you still cannot access this function, it is most likely that it has not arrived in your country. Fortunately, you can access this function before anyone else, excuse me? Downloading the WhatsApp beta.