Do you want to stop making mistakes when recording voice notes on WhatsApp? If so, today is your lucky day. here you will see how to listen to your WhatsApp audios before sending them.
Specifically, we will show you what you have to do to review drafts of your voice memos in this app. In this way, you will prevent your audio from being sent with errors. It’s a great WhatsApp trick that you can’t miss!
So you can play and listen to the voice notes you record on WhatsApp before you share them
The app has a function with which it is possible to do this. It is a box that opens when you start recording a voice note (in the image that we leave you above you can see what it looks like). In the tool there are 4 icons:
- A audio track of your voice
- The time it lasts the note.
- A trash can icon.
- A Red button which allows you to stop the recording.
And what do you have to do to activate the function? To use the box, follow the steps that we leave you below:
- open the chat where you want to send the voice note.
- Tap the microphone icon and swipe up. It is the same gesture that you do to send long audios on WhatsApp without pressing.
- Thereafter, the box will appear on the screen of your mobile which helps you to record the voice memos much easier.
- For play the audio and check that it has no errorspress the red button.
- in case you want record a new voice memotap the trash can, tap the microphone icon again, and swipe up.
And that’s it, so you can record and listen to the audios on WhatsApp before sending them! The function it will save you trouble with voice memos.
Doesn’t the box appear when you press the microphone? Then download the latest version of WhatsApp. If you don’t know how to do it, Enter this article and learn how to update your apps manually on Google Play.
Do you like that you can already play draft voice memos? Tell us on the comments.
And if you want have the new features of this app before anyone elsedownload WhatsApp Beta. So you can get the most out of this application!