Like Android, iOS can feature a wide variety of problems that ruin the experience of using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Some are more prevalent than others, and some are more difficult to repair than others. What they all have in common, yes, is that they can be solved with the program UltFone iOS System Repair easily and without having any knowledge about it.
Don’t you know this program? Quiet. Soon we will explain everything you need to know about him and how to fix any software problem on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in 2022 with your tools. Whatever the problem with your Apple device, we guarantee that you will find the solution to repair it here. Join us.
What is UltFone iOS System Repair?
UltFone iOS System Repair is a program to repair any software problems of Apple devices. It has three main functions: enter and exit recovery mode, reboot the device, and repair the operating system. Based on these three functions, it is capable of solving all the faults that the iPhone, iPad and iPod may have.
From format iPhone without password until downgrade from ios 15 to 14, UltFone iOS System Repair can do everything and fix that problem that you thought had no solution. Let’s review its most important features.
Your solution for over 150 iOS problems
With UltFone iOS System Repair you will be able to remedy all these problems:
- I know you forgot your password (iPhone disabled).
- Hanging on the Apple logo.
- Stuck in recovery mode (DFU).
- black screen of iPhone.
- not responding or is it frozen.
- stays in the reset loop.
- Battery drains very quickly.
- The screen is blank.
- stuck in the headphone mode.
By the way, this program can also repair up to 200 iTunes crashes and 36 Apple TV problems (tv OS). It is even capable of fix iPhone stuck on an update issue.
Fix your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV without losing data
Perhaps you already know, but it is worth remembering that iTunes has a restore function which you could use to fix various iOS issues. However, we do not recommend it because it deletes your data and everything you have saved on your device. A better solution is to use UltFone iOS System Repair, as this tool repairs the system without deleting your stuff.
Also, UltFone’s program is much easier to use than iTunes restore function. You don’t need any technical knowledge to use it, as it literally it only takes a couple of clicks to fix any problem with the.
It allows you to downgrade from iOS 15 to iOS 14 without complications
Just by connecting your device to PC and launching the UltFone tool, you can choose one of the official iOS firmwares to downgrade to the version you want. It will only take a few steps and the process is very safe. Likewise, you can easily update to the latest version of iOS without iTunes, and without the risk of bricking your phone during the upgrade.
Format an iPhone without password
if you never understood how to format iphone without password, do not worry. UltFone iOS System Repair lets you factory reset any iPhone, iPad or iPod in a couple of clicks without asking for a password. You will be able to regain full access to your Apple devices!
Getting in and out of recovery mode has never been easier
It literally just takes one click of UltFone iOS System Repair to enter or exit recovery mode on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. It’s so easy! So you can solve problems faster and you will never be stuck in recovery mode again.
Things to keep in mind before repairing your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Before proceeding to repair your iPhone, iPad or iPod, you should know the following to avoid making a mistake that you will later regret:
- Back up your files: in such a way that, if something goes wrong, your things are protected on your PC or on any external storage unit.
- DFU mode and restore mode are not the same– The DFU is for those who need to install a specific version of the software, and the Restore mode is for troubleshooting system issues or restoring the version of iOS you already have installed.
- Update your device driversNote: In case you are going to use a Windows PC for the repair, remember to update your Apple device drivers to avoid connection failures during the process.
- Make sure you use a good cable for connection: must not be in poor condition or dirty, and must be original or of certified quality.
How to Fix Any Software Problem on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in 2022
Follow these steps to fix any software issue on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in 2022 with UltFone program:
Enter recovery mode:
- The first thing you need to do is connect your device to the PC with a USB cable.
- Install UltFone iOS System Repair program on your PC or Mac and launch it.
- Select “Enter recovery mode” from the main interface.
- Press the “Enter” button.
- After 10 seconds of waiting, you will see your device show the classic USB to iTunes logo. Ready! You are now in recovery mode.
Exit recovery mode:
- Go back to the main interface of UltFone iOS System Repair with your device connected to PC.
- Select “Exit Recovery Mode”.
- Click on “Exit”.
- After about 10 seconds, your device will exit recovery mode and reboot. As simple as that!
How to use UltFone iOS System Repair to fix iOS issues
Repair iOS system without losing data:
- Connect your device with a USB cable to your computer or laptop.
- Open UltFone iOS System Repair on your PC.
- Click on “Start”.
- Select “Standard Repair” or “Deep Repair”. The only difference between the two options is that the first option does not delete your data, but the second option does. Of course, if the standard repair does not fix your device or if you want to format an iPhone without a passcode, you should use the deep repair.
- If necessary, the program will guide you to put your phone in DFU or recovery mode.
- Now, click on the “Download” button to download the firmware automatically adapted to your device, although the program also allows you to import it if you already have it downloaded.
- After the download is complete, press the “Start Standard Repair” button and wait a few minutes.
- When the iOS system recovery is finished, your iOS device will automatically reboot and everything will be back to normal.
Format iPhone/iPad/iPod without password:
- Launch the program and choose “Reset Device” option at the bottom of the main interface.
- Select “Factory Reset” and click the “Factory Reset” button to enter the firmware download page.
- Now download the proper firmware for your device. You can also import it manually.
- Once downloaded, you can start formatting your device. When the process is complete, set up your iPhone as new.
- In case you want to do a general reset, follow these same steps, but at first choose “General Reset” and follow the instructions.
Is UltFone iOS System Repair app worth it to fix your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch??
as you will see, UltFone iOS System Repair is a highly effective and easy to use program to solve any problem that your Apple device has, be it iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. We check it ourselves and we can assure you that it fulfills what it promises. It is essential for anyone who has an Apple device, as it can save you from more than one hurry and save you a lot of money. 100% recommended!
Keep in mind that although it has several free features, its most useful features are paid for. In our experience, it is worth it.. In any case, the paid version has a 30-day guarantee so you can try it as much as you want and, if it’s not what you expect, you can get your money back.