Is your Samsung Galaxy M51 phone malfunctioning, stuck or not responding? If your answer to this question is “Yes”, we want to tell you that We have a solution for you. This solution consists of factory reset mobile, excuse me? Well, doing neither more nor less than a hard reset on the Galaxy M51.
How to do a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy M51?
Before we show you the steps you have to take to be able to hard reset your mobile Samsung Galaxy M51it is necessary to mention that this action will delete all files, photos, videos, data and apps that you have installed.
If you don’t want all that information to be deleted, you can do a soft reset on the Galaxy M51. This method will not eliminate anything at all, since the only thing it does is reset certain settings related to the operating system that the terminal has.
- The first thing you have to do is hold down the buttons from “turn up the volume” and “switched on” for 3 seconds. They are located on the right side of the mobile.
- If you performed the procedure correctly, you will see a screen called “Android Recovery” with several options. Once there, you will have to position yourself on the option that says “Wipe data/factory reset”. To get to that option, you must use the arrow buttons. “volume up and down”. When you are positioned on that option, you will have to press the power button on your mobile.
- Go to the option that says “Factory data reset” and press on the power button of your Galaxy M51.
- Once the hard reset is finished, you should position yourself on the option that says “Reboot system now” and press the power button on your phone.
- Having turned on the mobile correctly, you will have to restart it to work in optimal conditions.
It is important to mention that sometimes the hard reset makes the phone run a bit slow. If this happens to you, we recommend you restart it at least 3 times. This will cause the cache to be flushed and the Galaxy M51 to perform optimally.
Without much more to add about it, if you don’t want to lose all your files when doing a hard reset, we recommend that you enable USB debugging on your Galaxy M51. By activating this function, you can transfer your files, photos and videos to your PC simply and quickly.