Signal is one of the applications that has grown the most in recent months. As a result of WhatsApp’s policies, the app has been improving even though it lacks many of the functions that the Facebook app does have.
Signal little by little incorporates those tools that are very common in other messaging apps. And Signal also has states. Believe it or not, something as basic as that couldn’t be changed in Signal at first.
How to change states in Signal?
Changing Signal states is easyDo you want to know how? We’ll tell you right away.
The first thing you should do is create your Signal account if you don’t already have it. Once you’ve done that, you need to follow these steps to change your status:
- Enter the application.
- Click on the your profile icon in the top left-hand corner.
- Login to your profile pressing above where your name and phone number appear.
- Go to the “Biography”.
- Once there, you can select between the 7 default states that Signal recommendsor write one yourself.
- As a plus, you have next to the status bar, the emoji menu so you can put the one you want next to your message.
So you can see the statuses of your Signal contacts
To see the status of your contacts you must do the following:
- Enter to Signal.
- Click on the bottom right pencil.
- walk into a chat with any contact.
- go to their profile knocking on your behalf.
- Once there you can see the status of that person.
That’s how easy it is to change and view states in Signal. doWhat do you think of this new function that integrates the app? Do you think Signal will surpass WhatsApp?