If you need sign a PDF document from your Android mobile and you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, you’re in good hands. Here we are not going to show you an application to edit PDFs or anything similar, because we will go straight to the point by bringing you a app that will allow you to sign any PDF in a simple and free way, Really? Yes, the only thing you need is to follow the tutorial that we have prepared for you.
How to sign a PDF on Android?
Before we explain step by step the procedure that you must carry out to be able to sign any PDF document on Android, you must download the SIGNply appalso called “Simple and legal signature” from the Google Play Store. If you want to save yourself the trouble of entering the Google app store, you can click on the link that we leave you at the end of this paragraph.
With the application already downloaded and installed on your Android tablet or mobile, You must follow the following tutorial that we show you below. It should be noted that your mobile device does not need to be connected to the Internet, since this app does not have advertising and does not need to verify licenses when it runs.
- The first step you have to do is open the SIGNply app.
- Once opened, you must click on the light blue button which has the sign “+” in the middle.
- Therefore, you must click on the three lines located at the top left of the screen.
- Navigate to the folder where the PDF document is saved.
- Once you have found the document, click on it.
- When the app opens the document, you’ll need to click on the light blue pen located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Sign with your finger on the screen.
- Once the document is signed, hit the popcorn that appears at the bottom right of the screen.
- Drag your signature and place it where you want (you can also edit the size of it).
- Once positioned correctly, click on accept.
- Hit the three vertical dots that appear at the top right of the screen.
- Click on save to device.
- And finally, give the option that says Allow.
Notably you can share the document directly from the application itself. Also, as if all this were not enough, you will be able to sign those files in PDF format that you have saved in Google Drive. Of course, you must give access to the application so that you can enter your Google account.
With nothing more to add, if you are not satisfied with the final result, we recommend you download one of these applications to edit PDFs on Android. With these applications you can give the final touches to your signed PDF document.