Do you want to know what Honor’s first folding mobile will be like? If so, today we have great news for you. The Honor Magic V has already been leaked!
Digital Chat Station revealed in its weibo blog some specifications of the smartphone. That’s why we already know what could be the mobile processor and how many MP would its main camera have. Stay on the web and discover everything that was leaked from the brand’s brochure!
The Honor Magic V will mount a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and a main screen at 120 Hz
Everything indicates that this folding will launch in China in January 2022. Since the Honor Magic V was announced, expectations about what this mobile will offer are through the roof. And it seems that the brand will not disappoint its fans.
If you take into account the leaked specifications, the Honor Magic V points ways and it looks like it will be one of the great rivals of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3.
To do this, the smartphone could have the following features:
- Internal screen at 120 Hz which will include a hole in the upper right corner of the panel for the front camera. For its part, the external screen will go to 90 Hz and could have a curved design on the right.
- As we mentioned above, the Honor Magic V will arrive with a processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. So the mobile will have power to spare. If the smartphone also has about 12 GB of RAM, the Honor Magic V could be one of the most powerful foldables to date.
- 50 MP triple rear camera. The characteristics that the other sensors will have are not known.
- Will support 66W fast charging. It is not known what the size of the battery will be.
- The Honor Magic V will offer Android 12 pre-installed and will be based on the latest version of Magic UI.
We warn you that these are the characteristics of a prototype of the Honor Magic V. Perhaps some of the specs you just saw will change when the phone is officially launched.
Still, it’s great that almost everything about Honor’s first foldable has already leaked. And you, what do you think of this mobile? Do you think it will meet expectations? tell us in the comments.