Huawei knows how to do things well and you just have to look at its latest mobiles. The Mate 20 have positioned themselves as the best high-end and now they come with force to conquer the step. For this he has launched his Nova 4 with triple camera and perforated screen, Do you want to know it in depth?
All the interesting features of the Huawei Nova 4
We do not get tangled up anymore, below you have its technical sheet with all its specifications. We are already anticipating that some of them are really interesting:
- Screen of 6.4 inches Full HD with 96 percent screen utilization. Yes, it has a hole in the screen, we could say that it is the first since the Honor View 20 was half presented.
- Dimensions of 157×75.1×7.77mm with a weight of 172g.
- Kirin 970 accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, nothing bad.
- Android 9.0 Pie under EMUI 9.0.1.
- triple rear camera 48MP 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor/20MP+ 16MP wide angle + 2MP for depth of field. Its front sensor is 25 MP f/2.0. They all carry EIS.
- battery of 3750mAh with fast charging through its USB Type C.
As you can see, it does not have any weak points, at least from the paper. Its screen looks very good and more with its front camera integrated directly into the panel. Its triple camera with a 48 MP main sensor should give a very good result.
The only thing we didn’t expect was his Kirin 970 but hey, they had something to do with it. cut costs. We would have liked them to put in their latest Kirin 980 but at least we have a very generous battery.
Availability and prices of the Huawei Nova 4
At the moment it will only go on sale in China but it is expected that it will expand internationally. The version with the 48 MP camera costs 435 euros to change and the “normal” model falls below 400 euros. They will be on sale from December 27 in all these colors.
Taking into account everything it offers us, it is a very interesting purchase. We will be attentive to your arrival in Spain if you finally do, What do you think of this Huawei Nova 4? would you buy it
Source | phone sand