If you downloaded the APK of Dr. Mario World because the same was not available in the Play Store of your country, and now you are afraid of losing your progress by downloading the official app of this game, then don’t worry. Here we explain step by step what do you have to do to be able to save all your progress within this popular Android game.
How to save progress in Dr. Mario World
There are different methods to save progress inside the new Nintendo game for Android. We recommend you do both so that the progress save is successful. In addition, this way you will be able to transfer all your information to another device without running the risk of losing all your progress along the way.
Linking a Facebook account
- Click on the small cogwheel displayed on the left of the screen.
- Hit the blue button with the Facebook logo that says Link.
- Click on the option that says To accept and ready. In a matter of seconds you will be able to link your Facebook account with Dr. Mario World.
Making a backup
- Click on the small gear that appears on the left side of the screen of your mobile device.
- Click on the red button that says Backup.
- The next step is to press Link to sign in nintendo.
- Hit the Login button, write your email and password to be able to save the progress of Dr. Mario.
The second method, to make a backup, requires you to have a Nintendo account. In case you don’t have one, you can create it by clicking on the option that says Create a Nintendo account.
The process is free and very simple to carry out, all you need is to enter your personal data, an email account and a password. Once registration is complete, you can back up and link your Nintendo account with Dr. Mario World.
If you have any problems creating an account or performing the two methods that we showed you above, leave us a message so that we can help you solve it.