CES 2018 was the epicenter of many announcements in terms of mobile phones, smartwatches and consumer technology. We learned a long time ago that TAG Heuer would join the world of smartwatches with Android Wear. This time we have a version of its Connected line, the Modular 41. This device will be smaller and cheaper version of the Connected Modular 45 which was launched in March of last year.
It should be noted that this device resembles the Modular 45, it can be customized in almost all aspects. Also, this will be like a smaller version of the Modular 45, since if we look back the dial of the 45 was too big for small wrists. Something interesting about this series of smartwatches is that they can be customize as you wish, you can customize the buckle, the lugs and the bezel that surrounds the screens.
On the other hand, we also got to know its characteristics and it has nothing to envy the others, since it is made by pure power.
TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41: features
From now on we tell you that on this occasion the size does not matter, because it has very good characteristics if we compare it with the Modular 45.
- sapphire screen scratch resistant
- It has a screen resolution of 390×390.
- The brightness of the screen is more efficient and in matters of high light, it measures up.
- His internal storage it is 8GB.
- Has a RAM of 1 GB.
- It has 9 different straps to connect the watch to your wrist, they are all in different styles.
- It is waterproof (up to 50 meters deep)
- It has GPS and NFC (with Google Pay support to improve connectivity).
- It is compatible with phones running Android 4.4 and iPhones running iOS 9 or higher.
- Android Wear 2.0 (we don’t know if it will come with oreo out of the box)
- Have gold and titanium materials.
On the other hand, we have to talk about its price, which is not cheap at all. We recommend that you sit down and remain calm to read the price of the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41. This device will be around $1,200 (977 euros approximately), but from our point of view, it is a smart watch that is worth having.
You may be thinking that’s a lot of money for a simple smart watch, but the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41 it is on a higher level than any smartwatch. This device is very premium and cannot be compared to an LG Watch Sport or a Huawei Watch 2. The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41 is the smartwatch that very few will be able to have and the exclusivity makes it worth acquiring.