Android 5.1 It has started to be seen on devices with Android One but it seems that it will not reach our smartphones until next March. In another article I had already told you about all the news that will be included in Android 5.1 Lollipop, both at the level of bugs -such as the important problem of silence- and at the level of news. But those that reach us today also affect Material Design and have been officially confirmed by Google itself.
One of the aspects that we liked the most about Lollipop is undoubtedly its appearance: the jump to Material Design. Google’s revamped design gives you a more modern character that we love But this is not all, because despite the fact that a few days ago we told you about the new Lollipop, they have been officially confirmed new changes that are really interesting:
– Change different Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections from the notification area
– New clock application (we also find the alarm, world clock, stopwatch and timer functionalities) but with new animations.
– General refinement in Lollipop, more visual for users
– Major RAM fix (already discussed)
– Bug fixes (already commented)
– Better performance on smartphones/tablets
Regardless of the already known novelties such as bug fixes or RAM, the new ones that the following videos leave us really affect Material Design, where animations come to life and become more attractive.
Google at the moment has not reported its official launchbut rumors place us in the next month of March, especially by a diffusion of a director of HTC. We will continue to report to see when this renewed Material Design finally comes into our lives.
What do you think of the new Android 5.1 animations?