Do you want your eyebrows to dance to the rhythm of the music? So then you have to use the fun new TikTok effect called “Dancing Eyebrows”. Unlike other effects that can be found in the video app, using this filter is not complicated at all.
Similarly, if you don’t know how to find itor use it, we recommend that you continue reading. Here we are going to show you in a few steps everything you have to do to find it and use it in your videos.
How to find and use TikTok Dancing Eyebrows effect?
Although is a filter that works on almost any mobile device, there are users who cannot find it. If this is your case, We recommend updating the app, don’t know how to do it? Click here and discover how to update applications in the Google Play Store.
If you have already updated the app, follow all these steps to be able to add this effect to your TikTok account:
- First you have to open the TikTok app from your mobile device.
- Once inside the video platform, you will have to click on the small magnifying glass which is located at the bottom left of the screen, an option that bears the name of “Trends”.
- Therefore, you must click on the small box that says “Look for”.
- There you must write the words “dancing eyebrows” (if the quotes) so that different types of results are displayed. Once all the results are displayed, click on the first.
- If you did all the steps correctly, you will have to click on the effect displayed on the screen.
- In order to use the filter with your mobile camera, you must click on the small icon in the shape of a video camera displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the front or rear camera of your mobile, position your face in front of it.
- In seconds, TikTok Dancing Eyebrows effect will start moving your eyebrows automatically. You can record a video with this effect just by pressing the red button.
With nothing more to add on the subject, in case the filter is not displayed on your mobile screen, or the message appears saying that your device does not support this effect, click here. There we explain how to solve this type of problem that is usually frequent in TikTok.