Yes OK TikTok does not usually present errors in its mobile versionthere are times when the Android and iOS app crashes all over the world at the same time.
Although those problems are solved in a matter of minutesthere are others who still continue to say “Present”. One of the most notorious, and that millions of people usually suffer, is the error that prevents any TikTok user from giving “I like” to the videos.
If you are experiencing this problem, we recommend that you continue reading. Here we will explain what is the cause of this erroras well also what do you have to do to solve it.
Why won’t TikTok let you like videos?
From the official support of TikTok, they have reported absolutely nothing about why there are times when the function “I like” it does not work. Similarly, we have been able to find out what could be the cause that you can’t give it “Like” to the videos you watch within the app.
According to the information we have been able to collect, you may not be able to like videos on TikTok for any of the reasons mentioned below:
- Your account has been limited.
- You violated TikTok’s policies and you have removed this function temporarily.
- Your internet connection is unstable.
- The video you want to give “I like” has been deleted.
It is important that you see what is the message that appears on the screen of your mobile when you want to give “I like” to a video on TikTok. If a message similar to the following is displayed: “The action could not be carried out”most likely the video has been deleted, or your Internet connection is having problems.
On the other hand, if the message displayed above in the center of the screen says this: “You do not have the necessary permissions”, Your account may have been limited, or this feature may have been temporarily removed because you violated any of TikTok’s policies.
TikTok won’t let you “Like” videos? so you can fix it
In the event that your account has been limited, or the function has been temporarily removed, you will not be able to do anything to solve this problem.
Yes indeed, in case you can’t like on TikTok because the app is malfunctioning, you should do the following tutorial to be able to use this function again:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click on the option that says “Me” (located at the bottom right of the screen).
- In your TikTok profile, you will have to click on the three horizontal lines that appear at the top right of the screen.
- Go to the option that says “Free up space” and click on it.
- hit the button “Empty” in the categories of “Cache” and “Downloads”.
- Once both sections have been emptied, return to the Settings menu.
- Click on “Sign off”.
- And finally, click again on “Sign off”.
Without much more to add on the subject, if the tutorial that we showed you above does not solve the problem of the “I like”, We recommend you download TikTok Beta, a trial version that will allow you to access the latest features before anyone else.